Who Should Bank?
Preserving your sperm can provide a safety net for your future should you no longer have the ability to produce sperm. Cryogenically freezing your sperm could retain your ability to produce biological children in the future, if that option becomes unavailable to you.
- (AI) Artificial Insemination
- (IUI) Intrauterine Insemination
- (IVF) In Vitro Fertilization
- (GIFT) Gamete Intrafallopian Transfer
- (ZIFT) Zygote Intrafallopian Transfer
- (ICSI) Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection
These clients risk potential death, bodily harm and injury, exposure to hazardous chemicals, and extreme environmental conditions, therefore it is highly recommended they store their sperm in the event of an accident that results in infertility or low fertility or should there be a deployment that causes frequent or prolonged separation from their partners. Learn more here.